CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
IT Consultant / Systems Admin with opportunity for Growth (Seattle/Puget Sound)
Are you a self-starter who takes initiative and follows through?
Do you consider yourself to be honest and loyal with a solid work ethic, a sense of humor and personal pride?
This is a great opportunity for you. We invite you to join us.
You will be part of a community oriented technology consulting company that works with diverse clientele in the non-profit and corporate sectors of business. In addition to working with traditional infrastructure, there will be a significant number of opportunities to work with cloud technology. This opportunity will provide you with a chance to join our growing team of talented technical personnel in the SMB networking space, and build technical skills and a career path within our organization to IT Consultant and beyond.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
* A passion for customer service
* Honesty and loyalty
* Solid work ethic
* Detail oriented
* Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical)
* A self-starter who takes initiative, and follows through
* Excellent time management
* Enjoys working with a very diverse clientele
* Advanced troubleshooting skills
* Adeptness at utilizing resources and finding solutions
* Is willing to grow with the company
* Has a sense of humor and personal pride
* 3-5 Years experience in the tech industry
You will provide an invaluable service to ensure the support our clients require: efficiency, reliability and security. There are ample opportunities to work in a variety of technologies. You will work from our office, as well as at client sites.
* Provide first line technical support including desktop and server support
* Solve a wide variety of technology issues
* Some specialized application support calls (training provided)
* Carry out day-to-day network administration tasks
* Perform routine server maintenance tasks
* Regularly assess our network monitoring systems
Job requirements include:
* Knowledge of: LAN/WAN Design, IP Routing, Windows 7,8, 10, 2008, 2012, Exchange, SQL Server, Backup Solutions, Antivirus Solutions, Routers, and Firewalls, Office 365,Azure, & Google Apps.
* Ability to administer peripheral computer equipment such as printers and mobile devices.
* Ability to rebuild desktop and Notebook computers
* BS or BA degree in computer science, business admin or related work exp recommended
* Help-desk experience
* Reliable form of transportation required
* Since we work with sensitive data, we will run a background check.
Please send your resume and salary requirements
Hours: (40) Per Week
Compensation: Competitive – Range — DOE
Including Health Insurance Benefits